Sounding Board Highlights of the June 2017 Board Meeting (held May31st) – our Final meeting of the 2016-17 Board
- Thank you to all who showed up for our May 29th AGM.
- Please submit your budgeted expense receipts by or before July 15th so you can be reimbursed out of the 2016-17 budget. Any receipts submitted after July 15 will be charged to next year’s budget.
- Staff Administrator Elaine J. will be away on vacation July 4 – 25 and during that time the back-up emergency contact person is Carl Ulrich @ 780 – 434-2423, cell at 780 446 2442 or ceulrich at shaw.ca.
- Have a look at our new Little Free Library at the front of our building. Thank you Terry for your your fine craftsmanship! Feel free to take a book or leave a book anytime! Check out the Board-approved book donation guidelines located on the sides of the Library.
- A huge Thank-You to Miguel, Trudy, Mitch, and Rev. Anne for pitching in spur-of the-moment to deal with an emergency flood at Westwood on May 28th. Miguel’s first-on-the-scene response likely prevented expensive damage to our building.
- Volunteer positions are being filled in anticipation of the December 30th/31st Casino fundraiser. If you still plan to sign up please check our website.
- Planned for and met for the June 16, 17 annual Board Retreat