The CUC suggests we ask these questions of each motion:
- Is the proposed resolution relevant and timely?
- Does it address an issue that is important or significant for our national UU community?
- Does the resolution address or connect to one or more of the CUC principles?
- Do you support the principles underlying the resolution?
- Does the resolution propose appropriate, reasonable and realistic actions for the CUC, member congregations and others?
- What actions do you believe it proposes for your Congregation? Is your Congregation interested or willing to get involved?
- Is the wording of the resolution clear and concise?
- Do you have specific suggestions to improve or amend the resolution?