Highlights from November 1 meeting.
- Brenda gave a presentation about stewardship strategies and important upcoming dates for next year’s campaign. Further planning and announcements will come forward.
- As several board members attended the Western Regional Fall Gathering, plans are to discuss ‘Fishing Tips’ by Rev. Dr. John Pentland (keynote speaker from conference) to look for ideas we may be able to adopt.
- Solstice planning continues to move forward. The group is still looking for a lead coordinator.
- We are looking for grounds maintenance and snow shovelling volunteers. Anyone who can provide such services is encouraged to sign up on the online volunteer section of the website or contact the office.
- Paganism 101 continues with Part 2 on November 24 & 25, 2017. The board acknowledged the work of Colette & Leigh in organizing this event and wish to remind those who signed up to attend later this month.
- The Adam family has chosen to remain in Edmonton and although our official commitment has ended, we will look for ways in conjunction with UCE to extend support to them.