Here of some highlights of the January 2017 Board Meeting:
- The Board discussed and addressed the health issue and condition of our aging chairs and decided to purchase new chairs and implement an “adopt a chair” program.
- We engaged with COSM (Committee on Shared Ministry) in the annual review of our professional minister
- Motion passed to affirm new member, Dawn McLean. Welcome Dawn!
- Kudos to all who helped make the Solstice Service at City Hall in December a success!
- Save the Date: April 21st Westwood Fundraiser Dinner and Auction @ Dayspring United in Terwilliger !
- Discussion on our financial situation says we are on track currently!