Highlights of the November 7, 2018 Westwood Board Meeting:
- The Board discussed the What’s Next congregational workshops being offered this year. A repeat of the 2nd workshop is on Nov. 25th after church; includes a light lunch.
- The board planned for some exciting upcoming UU events in Edmonton, and we invite You to Save these Dates in 2019:
- January 25 African Dinner, @ the Unitarian Church of Edmonton, an evening fundraiser event for La Communaute Sans Frontiers UU.
- February 1, 2, 3, 2019 Shaun Loney Social Enterprise Workshop at Westwood
- Friday February 1st Social Evening: Meet and Greet Shaun Loney
- Saturday February 2nd Public/Westwood workshop 9 – 4 PM
- Online Registration coming soon; Fee $100 per person. N.B. Westwood has Five Registration seats available at no cost.
- Sunday, February 3rd afternoon special wrap-up session for Westwood and out-of-towners only
- February 23, 2019 Westwood’s 2019 Winter Buster Fundraiser Supper, Social, and Silent Auction!
- The Board’s policy on voting by email was discussed and revised. Check our website for our newly revised and improved policy in the Organization Guide, aka OG.
- The Board voted in favour of dedicating our January 27th Sunday collection to La Communaute Sans Frontiers UU, an exciting Franco version of the UU Church of the Larger Fellowship program.
- The Board approved a motion to co-host the next Western Regional Fall Gathering to be held in Edmonton in October 18 – 20, 2019