Here are some of the Highlights of the February 10, 2021 Westwood Board Meeting:
- We thank Dawn Hunter for her service on the Westwood Board, and welcome Dean Wood, with great appreciation, for agreeing to fill the vacancy until the end of the term. Dean bring great experience and skill t our Board team.
- Board discussed final Plans for Westwood’s exciting, 2021 FUNdraiser Auction to be held February 18 – 28. Check out the many items on our website and plan to attend the fabulous LIVE Auction HAPPY HOUR event on Sunday Feb 28th at 4 PM featuring professional musician Martin Kerr who will be performing for us his recent hit song, You’re Amazing!!
- Please Plan to Attend: Westwood Community Meeting, February 20th @ 10AM. This online meeting is a follow-up to the congregational meeting we held in the fall when we reviewed realistic financial projections and discussed plans for the future of Westwood.
- The Board ratified a motion approved by email to appoint Dean Wood to the Board of Directors so as to fill the remainder of the term for the position vacated by Dawn Hunter. We thank Dawn for her service and express gratitude to Dean for stepping back on.
- Good News! Our treasurer reports that our 2020-21 budget is currently on track. Watch for an updated financial report prior to the February 20th community meeting.
- Board Members are excited to see several new and old friends back in our online windows!
- The Board sends a hearty Congratulations to Hugh and Valery on their recent wedding!
- Westwood Board meetings are generally held on the 2nd Wednesday of the month @ 7 PM, and the next one is scheduled for Wednesday March 10th. Feel free to contact President Brenda Jackson if you have any concerns.