The following notes document the first meeting o the new 2017-2018 Board held in early July.
1. Robbie led board members through a Google Docs demo to ensure all are comfortable with sharing and editing documents.
2. The board accepted Robbie’s resignation with regret. He is moving back to Ontario and will not be able to continue in his role as treasurer.
The board wishes to acknowledge Robbie’s many contributions to the board and to Westwood Unitarian Congregation. He will be missed.
3. Members passed a motion to appoint Jacquelyn Willette as treasurer, replacing Robbie.
4. The Little Library is up and running. Special thanks to Terry Anderson for his efforts in getting the project completed.
5. Discussion was initiated on revisiting and updating the Westwood Strategic Plan. Stay tuned to future sounding boards for more details.
(Thanks to Lorian Kennedy, who captured this photo (and others ) when the Board “saw the light”!!)