Rev. Anne presented a “What’s Next” report. She will contact committees and other interested people to get projects started. The board will follow up with various committees where necessary.
With fall approaching many important dates and events were discussed. Here is a summary of the highlights:
- September 15: Winter Solstice focus group will meet after the service. All who are intrested in Winter Solstice celebrations are encouraged to attend.
- September 28 – 29: Wayne Walder leads a workshop discussing options for Westwood’s future building needs. Follow this link to learn more about this exciting opportunity and plan to participate.
- October 18 -20: Western Regional Fall Gathering hosted by Westwood and UCE.
- October 27: Community Council (committee startup meeting)
- Washroom Construction is pending permit approvals. Meanwhile, accessibility signage is under consideration. Fundraising efforts were discussed. Watch for an exciting campaign starting soon.
Next board meeting is October 3.