Notes from the January 3, 2018 Board Meeting
- The Board completed step 1 of the annual Ministerial Review. Kudos to the COSM team, Sheila & Dean, for leading this process.
- A reminder that Reverend Anne is on sabbatical this month.
- Our casino was a big success thanks to the many volunteers who braved the cold. Board wishes to acknowledge Sara MacEwan for her initial work preparing the application.
- Another great Winter Solstice celebration was observed at City Hall, our 10th. Huge thanks to all who volunteered and participated. Suit Yourself was the local charity who received the offering this year.
- A call for Westwood delegates for CUC annual general meeting in Hamilton Ontario, May 18, 2018. Delegates must be registered by April 1. Contact Carl if you are interested in representing us at this event. Some funding is available for delegate expenses.
Snow shovelers are needed to keep church sidewalks clear; many prime spots are available. Please sign up on the volunteer page on the website.