Highlights of the December 3, 2018 Westwood Board Meeting:
- The Board discussed the need to recruit a new chair of the Worship Committee in anticipation of current chair Lisa Stein’s retirement from that position at the end of March.
- The Board continued planning for the upcoming What’s Next congregational workshops being offered this year. Upcoming topics for February, March, and April include: Money, Winter Solstice, Social Justice, and the Building.
- We continued planning for the February 1, 2, 3rd Shaun Loney workshop. To purchase TIX for this exciting event, go to Eventbrite. N.B. Westwood has Five Registration seats available at no cost.
- We are excited about the February WinterBuster Fundraiser; Get your TIX now for this February 23rd Dinner and Silent Auction FUNdraiser!
- The Board thanks all those who were able to respond to the special appeal for the Adam Family.
- We planned for the January Sunday Service in which we explore the theme of rest.
- Our treasurer reports that we are basically on track financially but that we can expect a slight shortfall in the year ahead.