You are Invited, Your Friends Too! Westwood FUNdraiser Happy Hour
Sunday Feb. 28th 2021 from 4:00 – 6:30
Bring Your Own Beverages & Snacks to a comfortable chair near you, and join in the fun via ZOOM at https://zoom.us/j/95363169696
The Happy Hour features a special music concert by popular Edmonton recording artist Martin Kerr, and more detail about the items on offer from some of those who have contributed, and have time to make your final bids.
How to Participate:
To view items and register to bid:
- Go the Auction FUNdraiser site
- View items in the Catalog– no registration required to view, updated as items are donated.
- Register to bid, set a password, and you can begin bidding starting Feb. 18 until closing.
- If registered, starting on on Feb 18, you will be able to bid, see the items that you have bid on and be notified of the current highest bid.
- Payment options: register a credit card for payment or pay at checkout via e-transfer. You only pay for items you win.
To Contribute Items:
Please determine the items or services you are willing to offer and describe the goods or services using the headings in the gold box, below, add picture(s) and email a separate response for each item to email@example.com
Post-Auction Pick Up
People donating items are asked to keep them at home and we will facilitate pickups at the end of the auction. We have some volunteer drivers who can transport items if necessary.
If we are allowed to gather we may do an exchange at a front yard social but that will depend on health guidelines. We are not planning to open the building for exchanges.
Recommendations for Edible Auction Donations.
- Use individually packaged portions
- Use a mask and frequent hand-washing during preparation
- Wipe down auction items before they go out to the recipient (where possible)
- Consider quarantining the items for 48 hours before use.
How to contribute an item to our FUNdraiser.
Copy & Paste the information below.
E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name of item or service:
- Brief description: (size, colour, age, new/gently used etc.)
- Maximum number of buyers to whom this item can be sold
- Reserve Bid Price, if any: ($)
- Donor’s name: Let us know if you prefer anonymous posting
- Donor’s Email address, phone number and address – NOTE This data helps facilitate delivery of sold items and will not be released on the web site. You only need submit this data with your first donation.
- If you would like a tax receipt for donating this item, its Fair Market Value must be included in the catalog and this value must be documented. Please contact the treasurer email@example.com Tax receipts cannot be issued for services (ie. hosting a dinner, giving a music lesson), unless the donor has an established business offering this service at market value.
- Attach picture(s) of item. Please let us know if you have a video of the item that you are willing to have shown during the happy hour.