11135-65 Avenue Edmonton, Alberta T6H 1W3 · Traditional Lands of Treaty 6 First Nations
Engaging in relationship with our Indigenous neighbours.
What can we do?
- Learn: explore these resources and opportunities for places to start
- Listen: with an open heart and an open mind
- Show Up when invited: check out Indigenous Events button, and the posts below for upcoming events. 5 Tips for Photographing Cultural Events with respect and sensitivity,.
- Engage in some or all of these 150 Acts of Reconciliation
- Support indigenous enterprises: our consumer choices matter. We are happy to hear your recommendations and suggestions for our Indigenous Enterprises Guide. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Stands with First Nations children, youth and families so they have equitable opportunities to grow up safely at home, be healthy, get a good education and be proud of who they are.”
Wondering what you as an individual can actually do? Start here for positive ways to participate.
Books & More
Has a wealth of information by, for, and about Indigenous Peoples, as well as opportunities to develop a deeper understanding of reconciliation and how it impacts all Canadians.
Mâmawôayâwin is the program for Indigenous Services at EPL.
The name means “all being together” in Nehiyawewin (Plains Cree). It is a reflection of EPL’s intention to bring Indigenous and non-Indigenous Peoples together to learn, discuss and celebrate under various topics.